We're in!!!!!!! We closed on our house this afternoon and we are officially home owners again! What a wonderful feeling to have a place to call home again. We brought a load of our stuff over from the temporary apartment tonight and we'll bring the rest in the morning. We'll start sleeping there tomorrow night.
No household goods yet, but we are getting our small "express shipment" delivered tomorrow. The shipment has enough emergency items to get us by for the next week or so. Blow up beds and paper plates...it will be just like camping. We are also picking up Kastor and Kody so we'll be a complete family again. Oh...I am so excited!!! I see a normal routine and schedule in my near future.
We'll be without a home phone and Internet for a few days, but you can catch us on our cell phones. More pictures to follow of painting and decorating and unpacking and shopping and organizing....did I say I see a normal routine in my distant future?? Well, at least we are over the hump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WOW, this is great news you guys!! I can feel the excitement!! You will have so much fun making it home!! Congratulations!!
The Joys
Post a Comment