By myself and with two children in tow I was able to get the following things done in the last week:
-Took the cat and the dog to the vet
-Got Lily's hair cut
-Went to the Dentist
-Went to the grocery store twice
-Exercised 6 times (walking the dog, running and an exercise video)
-cleaned the house
-Did 8 loads of laundry
-Got my blog caught up
-Went to Sears and returned some items
I guess I am getting use to multi-tasking!
Here are some pics and a video of my little helpers.....
Be sure to pause the music on the right to hear Lily talking.
-Took the cat and the dog to the vet
-Got Lily's hair cut
-Went to the Dentist
-Went to the grocery store twice
-Exercised 6 times (walking the dog, running and an exercise video)
-cleaned the house
-Did 8 loads of laundry
-Got my blog caught up
-Went to Sears and returned some items
I guess I am getting use to multi-tasking!
Here are some pics and a video of my little helpers.....
Be sure to pause the music on the right to hear Lily talking.
Now if I can just get them to do bathrooms!


7 comments:
YOU GO GIRLS!!!
SUPER MOM with great little helpers!
Love you- April
wow!~ yOU ARE AMAZING--i'M JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE LAUNDRY (WITH ONLY ONE KID IN TOW AND A HUSBAND WHO IS HOME 24/7). iT'S AMAZING WHEN YOU HAVE THOSE WEEKS WEHN YOUR DUCKS ARE ALL IN A ROW--LET'S CATCH UP SOON!
LUV,
C
Amazing! It seems like the more little ones we have added to the clan the more I accomplish. How does that work:)
Irene ~ Looks like you have some great little helpers! Too cute! It's amazing how we get anything done with our munchkins in tow, but that's the life of a busy mom, right? You rock! ~Amanda
lovin' the video of your little helper. Addie loves to do that too and it's great, especially if my arms are full! What's your skype name???
Love it! :) Jon is such a great helper too - as long as he can do some wiping and sweeping, he's happy as a clam. By the way - love the washer and the dryer!! (I never thought I'd hear myself say something like that - LOL!) Love the color too!
Post a Comment