skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Couldn't Put it Down
Finished it in
2 days!!
I'm finally making time for reading again. I'm catching up on the pile of books that have been sitting on my night stand FOREVER. I just read the Secret Life of Bees, another great book. I think Wicked is next on my list!
4 comments:
I was looking at this book and almost bought it. It looked really good. I've read the Secret Life of Bees and Caiti bought me The Mermaid Chair by the same author for my birthday one year. Wicked was another I had on my nightstand. We should start a book club! :)
Hey, that book looks so familiar to me. Hmmm. LOL. Great isn't it? I read it in five days and I thought that was quick. Glad you enjoyed it.
Jill
That was an awesome book! So was the Secret Life of Bees.
Karen
I loved the Kite Runner and he has another good book that I read, A Thousand Splendid Suns, it is gut wrenching, but very good. Loved the Secret Life of Bees and the Mermaid Chair is sitting on my shelf, still unread. Reading The Virgin's Lover at the moment (about Queen Elizabeth), can't seem to get out of the Tudor era. Have fun reading, we should start an online book club.
Post a Comment