Here are some pics of Lily practicing how to write her name. She can write it all but needs a little help with the Y. She truly misses school these days. Every morning I have to come up with some type of craft or structured activity, as she LOVES learning and being creative. I can't wait for school to start again...Mommy is running out of ideas!
Friday, July 25, 2008
L-I-L-Y
Here are some pics of Lily practicing how to write her name. She can write it all but needs a little help with the Y. She truly misses school these days. Every morning I have to come up with some type of craft or structured activity, as she LOVES learning and being creative. I can't wait for school to start again...Mommy is running out of ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love her haircut!!!! Adorable. I need to do this with Gabi. Lily is sooo smart! I'll call ya soon!
Beth. The blog looks great!!!!
awesome, We're so proud of you Lily:)
Great job Lily!! Well done! :)
Wonderful job Lily! I agree with you Irene. I am running myself ragged to keep up with the pace of preschool. It will be a week tomorrow since Anika has finished for the summer, only 5 more weeks to go:) Remember when I was so reluctant to part with her? Zander is so... used to having me to himself it has been constant battles with Anika and Alexander wanting my attention, since Anika has been home full time. I pray it gets better. Miss you! Loved seeing your comment on the blog Beth, keep in touch!
Post a Comment