Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daddy Days

The girls are really missing Daddy these days. He's been gone for a while getting ready for deployment. Unfortunately we haven't even had phone contact. Both girls are feeling blue about the lack of Daddy time. Even Emma comes running into our bedroom searching for Jeff and saying "Dada, Dada!" Here are some pics from a few weekends ago. It was a BEAUTIFUL 85 degree day with a cool ocean breeze. It was a nice afternoon and a refreshing change of pace from the extreme heat and humidity we've been having here in Virginia.

We miss you so much sweetie!




FAMILY FEET

4 comments:

Care said...

You have a beautiful family. Keep in touch when Jeff is gone. I have only done 3 months from James. I know it isn't fun.

Linda said...

Now you're really pulling at my heartstrings.... :( Hang in there.

Bernadette said...

You do have a beautiful family. Love the pictures. Deployments are hard, I know. I have something to send to you - will try to get it in the mail soon. Lots of hugs to you and the girls. Send our regards to Jeff when you talk to him next.

Anonymous said...

I love the feet!

Take Care,
Jacquie