"Create a life that reflects your dreams, live a life that defines your purpose."
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The Early Years
7years ago today, in the sunny city of San Diego, my ridiculouslysweet husband was down on 1 knee asking me to be his wife. Who would have known what our life had in store for us.....
I love you Honey. Thanks for giving me my happily ever after!
I remember that day... an unexpected phone call from SEAL training, a ring, an unexpected knock on the apartement door, a proposal, a wedding, two births and the rest is history. Congratulations and happy anniversary.
7 comments:
awwww...too sweet! I LOVE the photos!
Truly gorgeous photos, Irene. Happy anniversary to you both. :)
Much love from us...
how sweet! We miss you Jeff!!!
Forever Young :) Neither one of you have aged a bit. Congrats, time makes a great love become stronger.
Happy Anniversary to both of you. We hope all is well:)
I remember that day... an unexpected phone call from SEAL training, a ring, an unexpected knock on the apartement door, a proposal, a wedding, two births and the rest is history. Congratulations and happy anniversary.
Congrats to 2 wonderful people on your 7 wonderful years!
Post a Comment