skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A MUST SEE...
My new favorite girl movie!! You must see this movie ladies! Kim and I were laughing and trying to hold back from breaking out into a song and dance. Make sure you pause my music on the right before you watch the movie trailer.
1 comment:
Irene - I had the fantastic opportunity to see Mamma Mia as a play while we lived in Virginia, too...We saw it in Norfolk and had dinner at Bodega's (a tapas bar -- so cool if you have a chance to check it out)! It was an awesome night and totally got me hooked on Abba! It was the same with the play, you find yourself singing along, tapping your feet and just having a totally awesome time! I still play the cd in my car and embarass myself by singing at the top of my lungs! Great taste, chica!
Post a Comment