Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Street Kids

During the summer I was able to help out a few of my friends here in the neighborhood by watching their children. The girls LOVED having their "friends" here and enjoyed all the special activities we tackled. I know, I know....4 kids and only one of me. It actually wasn't that bad. The other kids helped keep my two busy and made the long summer without Jeff fly by. Here are some pictures of the fun we had with Van, Maci, Jill and Mallory. Crafts, swimming, baking cookies, play-doh, the sprinklers and swing set, going out for ice cream, dress up, the park....we tried it all!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

YOu are such a great mom:)

LeroyLime said...

oooooo yummy!!! can you send some of those wonderful looking cookies to Texas?! :)

Linda said...

When I try to look at this slideshow, it says that it is "empty". Can you check it, I'd love to see the pictures. Thanks....