Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thoughts

i am: known as Irene (also called Rene by Jeff and my sister) or Mommy
i think: i can do anything with Jeff by my side
i know: my children are my greatest accomplishment
i want: Jeff to have a safe deployment
i have: a wonderful husband and 2 happy children
i wish: my family was closer, there were 6 more hours in every day, my sister could get some peace, Lily and Em would nap every day with no struggling, Jeff was home right now
i miss: my family being together for dinner every night
i hate: intolerance, bugs, selfishness, clutter, deployments
i fear: something bad will happen to the people I love
i feel: that most people are inherently good
i hear: the Olympics on TV and a quiet house
i smell: fresh flowers
i crave: sweets....always
i search: for self acceptance
i wonder: about friends I have lost touch with
i regret: some decisions I have made, although I have learned from them
i love: hidden love notes, organization, time with family & friends, sincerity, thoughtfulness, the feeling after I exercise, watching my children grow, photography and scrapbooking, creativity, orange tick tacks, adult conversation, new blog comments, being outside, candle light, great Mom days, Grey's Anatomy, solid friendships, bubble baths, Christmas, warm chocolate chip cookies, being in the water on a hot summer day, hearing my girls say I love you, sleeping in, travelling, living in Europe, a clean house, cuddling on the couch with Jeff, pedicures, being inspired by other blogs....
i care: about my family, contributing to society
i always: say I love you
i am not: always right
i believe: in God and the goodness of others
i dance: with the girls to fun kids music almost every day
i sing: in the car
i don’t: always know the right way to say things, but I usually mean well
i write: on my blog
i win: when I see the situation for what it truly is
i lose: when I can't keep my cool
i never: stop thinking about how blessed I am
i listen: when confided in
i can usually be found: with my girls
i am scared: of heights
i need: a little time just for me every day
i am happy about: being a Mom and wife

Your turn....leave me a comment when you post your answers! THANKS for the inspiration Bernie!

5 comments:

The Raymond Gang said...

Irene - reading this, it's funny how alike we really are! Very cool, chica! Take care of yourself and if we'll lean on eachother through our times of need, we can do anything. You're never more than a phone call, email, thought or prayer away! Love Amanda

Care said...

Love to read things to get to know people better. I might take my turn when I post next on my blog. Thanks for sharing. Love, Care

Cindy said...

I answered. We are TOO much alike:)
Luv ya,
C

LeroyLime said...

I posted...love all your updates!

Bernadette said...

Great answers! I was like "Oh yeah!!" on a lot of your responses...