I prepared for the worst and hoped for the best. I feared that traveling alone, all day, with a 3 year old and an 18 month old might actually be the death of me. Well, I have to be honest...it wasn't that bad. We started the day early and had lots of hands to help get us ready and to the airport (thanks Kim, Larry and Michelle). We arrived at the Norfolk Airport early and had no problems with luggage or security. The flights were on time to DC and to Boston. We had a slight delay for our Boston to Presque Isle Flight, but only about 40 minutes. The best part....the girls were AMAZING!!! They were SO WELL BEHAVED! I really know I had a guardian angel today, because with 2 toddlers, 2 large pieces of luggage, 3 HEAVY carry ons, a stroller, three airplanes, 2 layovers and a 50 degree temperature change, I'm still awake enough to type this post!!
Here are the pics....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
Glad to hear you made it okay with little trouble! Last time I flew, we had unbelievable delays and even got stuck overnight in NEWARK, of all places! ick! But luckily the kids were great! I think there is a traveling angels for mommy's on their own! Have a great Maine Christmas!!
glad your trip went well...wish we could say the same with our two kiddos (and we had 2 adults, ha) when we went to Tahoe.
Have a wonderful Christmas!!! :)
way to go irene! being outnumbered (esp. while traveling) is never easy! i'm impressed! now you can relax and enjoy your time with friends & family. :)
I knew you could do it. You do such a great job with those cute girls. Have a wonderful Christmas Season with your family.
Glad that you made it with no trouble. We knew you could do it!! Sorry I didn't call, but we were out getting extra groceries to help Cindy and Josh deal with their power outage for 2 days. Schools here are still cancelled. The girls look like such seasoned travellers. Have fun with your family and friends.
Post a Comment