14 Days Till Christmas
Another one of my favorite things at Christmas.....Christmas Crafts!! Lily and I have done a few fun crafts and have more planned for the coming weeks. The crafts include a foam Christmas tree, making ornaments and a gingerbread house. It's so fun to to share activities with Lily as she is filled with excitement and Christmas spirit!
Another one of my favorite things at Christmas.....Christmas Crafts!! Lily and I have done a few fun crafts and have more planned for the coming weeks. The crafts include a foam Christmas tree, making ornaments and a gingerbread house. It's so fun to to share activities with Lily as she is filled with excitement and Christmas spirit!


4 comments:
I love the music on your blog. Is the Merry Christmas Song by the Church of Latter Day Saints? We are making a Gingerbread House too.
(Hi Jacquie! :) I think it's the Trans-Siberian Orchestra - pretty, isn't it? I love that one!)
Love the photo's, Irene - we just finished making a gingerbread house out of the same foamy stuff (Oriental Trading?) and it fell apart. :( What kind of glue to you use (I tried Elmers)?
It is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Bernie introduced them to me last year. I love the song!! They are playing here in Va. Beach on Friday.
The foaming crafts are from Michael's Craft Store and they are stickers...no glue needed. We are making the gingerbread house from a cookie kit. Crafts are so fun!!!
The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is coming here in ND too, how funny!
Don't you just LOVE Michael's??? Addie's got bucets of the foamies stickers...no glue, no mess, one happy Mama! :)
Post a Comment