Sunday, December 23, 2007

Only 2 Holidailys to Go...


I am obviously in love with Christmas and everything that is involved with the season. But by far, my favorite thing about the Holidays is all the extra time I get with my loved ones. Usually Jeff is able to take some leave from work and we enjoy several days of uninterrupted Christmas fun as a family!
Last weekend we tried to take the girls to see Santa at our local mall (not a good idea a week before Christmas) and realized it was a bit too hectic. The line for Santa was over an hour long and as many of you already know....a 2 year old does not have that kind of patience. Since we were already out, we decided instead to hit a diner and enjoy a festive family lunch. Lily had a blast playing songs on the jukebox and Emma was happy as a clam nestled up to the table in a high chair eating crackers and playing with a straw. We ate burgers and fries and enjoyed a yummy chocolate shake. The food was delicious, the mall was decorated beautifully, but the afternoon spent giggling and laughing with my family was priceless. I am truly blessed.





2 comments:

Bernadette said...

What great photos!! Irene, you look fantastic!!!

LeroyLime said...

These are precious times...just like the song! Jami and I can't believe how fast the year has flown by and I know we'll be saying that well into our 50's! :) Family is so important and what more fun than to have a holiday to spend more time with the ones you love! Great post Irene, love the photos!