"Create a life that reflects your dreams, live a life that defines your purpose."
I never thought I would refer to a washing machine and dryer as beautiful, but they are beautiful!
wow! those sure are spiffy! i think your santa needs to give my santa some ideas!! :) it looks like you all had a wonderful christmas. ~arinn
I have to say, I am enjoying all your pictures, but this one is great!! :)
how funny...I got the towers this year from Santa as well..just haven't posted it yet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I never thought I would refer to a washing machine and dryer as beautiful, but they are beautiful!
wow! those sure are spiffy! i think your santa needs to give my santa some ideas!! :) it looks like you all had a wonderful christmas. ~arinn
I have to say, I am enjoying all your pictures, but this one is great!! :)
how funny...I got the towers this year from Santa as well..just haven't posted it yet!
Post a Comment