Monday, October 13, 2008

DD6

Michelle came into our family a year ago. Jeff met her through work and asked if she was interested in baby sitting for us. WOW...are we so lucky! Michelle has become so much more than a baby sitter, she's like family to us. Not only does she take great care of our girls, she's a wonderful friend and a person I know I can always count on. Just this week she has come over twice (with out me even asking) and watched the girls. I was able to get out for a run and enjoy some me time (all while she was feeding the kids and cleaning up). Honestly, I'm not sure if I could survive this deployment with out her.

Thanks so much for everything Michelle! You're truly an angel. Looking forward to many Friday Pizza Nights & Scrapbooking!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Just when you have a need, someone extraordinary comes into your life. You are so lucky to have Michelle. Thanks Michelle for taking care of Irene and the girls and being such a great friend.

Cindy said...

Love you Michelle! When are you coming to Maine?!?!

Anonymous said...

I Love You Girls!!! Can I really come to Maine? :)