Wednesday, October 22, 2008
New Granite Countertops
During the last several months we've been saving for new granite countertops, an undermount sink and faucet. The kitchen needed some upgrading, so while Jeff was busy with work ups this summer I did some research, watched the sales and found the best bargain for our buck. Here is the finished product. The best part, Jeff and I were able to pick our very own slab of granite. They were installed a week before Jeff deployed so he was able to enjoy them for a few days. If anyone is in need of granite, let me know. I feel like I became a bit of an expert after I talked to so many companies and contractors. Here are the pictures....I am SO happy!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Beautiful!
Isn't granite just the best!!!
Love it, absolutely beautiful! I just love granite!
WOW, what a beauty to wipe down everyday! Enjoy!!!
Looks fantastic, Irene! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment