Well, it's been over a week and I'm finally starting to get into a routine with out Jeff. I feel like the girls an I are settled into this new life style and are adjusting to missing Daddy. Today I had a supermom kind of day. I was able to get laundry done, the upstairs cleaned, change all the sheets, the cat litter changed and the front lawn mowed. We also hosted a dinner play date with our friends Erin, Jack and Sylvia. The kids had a fun day and I got a lot accomplished. I love when that happens!!! Yesterday was great too... the girls had school, I ran a bunch a errands, we had fun afternoon at the playground and took the dog from a nice, long walk. I guess the trick really is just staying VERY busy. Jeff has been wonderful, he emails a lot and we've already web camed a bunch of times. I know the girls are struggling a little but Jeff and I are both doing our best to make them understand and feel loved. It's truly all about routine!
A girl and her dog
She walked over a mile and took great care of Kastor 
Let's kick it up to a jog Mom!


2 comments:
Good for you--supermom!
She makes such a cute dog walker!! Kastor looks like he has a lot of patience with her on the other end of the leash also. Glad that you are having such good days.
Post a Comment