September 25-28th:
I know, I know....another slide show! We were just so busy the last few weeks before Jeff deployed. I know there are a lot of pictures, but there are some really sweet shots of the girls (if I do say so myself). There are also some really cool pictures of the Neptune Festival in Virginia Beach, VERY cool sand sculptures!! This should be it for a while with the slideshows... :)
Straight from Grammie Prager's blog:
"We packed a lot of activities into three days with Jeff and Irene. It was great to see everyone and the girls are growing like weeds. Friday Irene and I took a two mile walk with the girls and Kastor. The girls napped in the afternoon and we stayed home while Jeff and Irene went to buy some organizers for Irene's scrapbooking supplies. We all helped in the construction and then Irene disappeared into the closet to get things organized. AHHH!! We got a babysitter in the evening and had a nice dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (yummy). Saturday we took the gang to the Virginia Aquarium and had a wonderful afternoon looking at the fish and seeing how they are all fed. Sunday morning we took off for the beach to the Neptune Festival and saw some amazing sand sculptures and then tried one of our own. After lunch we went to the park to let the kids blow off more steam... then it was packing and getting to the airport. Enjoy the slideshow....."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the new countertops!
LOVE the sand sculptures...where are the pics of your organized scrapbook stuff???
Post a Comment