This is such wonderful news!!! Irene please give our love to Kim and Larry and we wish them all the luck in the world. I would be very tempted to travel to VA for the baby shower. Keep me posted.
Okay, I'm totally bawling!!! I'm sooo happy for Kim and Larry, I know they've wished for this day for a VERY long time! WOW! Such WONDERFUL news! Hugs to the both of them!!!
Kim and Larry we are so happy for you! It couldn't have happened to better parents to be:) and people. What a blessing and you look marvelous Kimmy! Cyber hugs:)
7 comments:
This is such wonderful news!!!
Irene please give our love to Kim and Larry and we wish them all the luck in the world.
I would be very tempted to travel to VA for the baby shower. Keep me posted.
Such WONDERFUL pictures to see! Kim looks fantastic. :) Please give her a hug from me.. and one to you too! Miss you guys. Keep posting them, Irene!
Okay, I'm totally bawling!!! I'm sooo happy for Kim and Larry, I know they've wished for this day for a VERY long time! WOW! Such WONDERFUL news! Hugs to the both of them!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! You look great, Kim!
Irene, please tell Kim that I'm very happy for her. I will keep her and her new family in my prayers.
Love your blog. You are doing such a good job with it.
Diana
So glad that Kim is finally feeling better. It's an exciting time for her and Larry. She looks great!!
Kim and Larry we are so happy for you! It couldn't have happened to better parents to be:) and people. What a blessing and you look marvelous Kimmy! Cyber hugs:)
Post a Comment