Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Holidays are Here!

It's taken me a little extra effort to get into the Christmas spirit this year without Jeff being here with us. Since I'm heading home to Maine next week, I decided it would be too much work to drag all the boxes out of the attic and decorate everything by myself. However, it is that time of year and I need the house to feel festive. So the girls and I bought a little tree at Target and decorated it to feel the Christmas spirit. Daddy was even on the web cam when we decorated it. The girls were so excited to see it all lit up. To help us feel even more jolly we broke out the Christmas movies and CD's. We've been watching Frosty, Rudolph and The Polar Express every day. We also did some fun Christmas crafts and are looking forward to our Christmas baking. Here are some pics of us decorating our little tree and putting up a few small decorations around the house. We hope you all enjoy this special time of year with your families!











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the hats!!!!