"Create a life that reflects your dreams, live a life that defines your purpose."
Good for YOU! Way to enjoy a SATURDAY pizza night :) I missed you so much this week!
It took you SIX weeks?! I would have caved after 1 - I hate cooking when Bryan's gone! :)
I would've been cooking a lot of mac n' cheese. You need more take out nights, once a week! BTW I love the purse, John bought one for my birthday.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good for YOU! Way to enjoy a SATURDAY pizza night :) I missed you so much this week!
It took you SIX weeks?! I would have caved after 1 - I hate cooking when Bryan's gone! :)
I would've been cooking a lot of mac n' cheese. You need more take out nights, once a week! BTW I love the purse, John bought one for my birthday.
Post a Comment