Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm thankful for:

Healthy, happy children

A wonderful, supportive husband

Love, health and happiness in my life

A safe deployment (thus far)

A warm place to call home

Food to eat

Caring friends and neighbors

A loving extended family

***I'm especially thankful for all the men and women who serve our great country and their families that stand behind them.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LeroyLime said...

Happy Thanksgiving Irene, hope you have a great day with friends and the girls!!! How's the countdown chain coming along?

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to catch up with you in January.
Karen

Jacquie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We have been thinking about you guys I love the Indian headband. Did you see Alexander's Indian headband on one of my posts? There almost indentical, funny:)

Anonymous said...

Hey. I have been meaning to call you all day. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you are doing well. I can't believe we are neighbors and I haven't even seen you in a few weeks. LOL. Please know I have been thinking about you and that we are here if you need us.

Jill

P.S. The girlies are beautiful

Bernadette said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Irene. I loved this post and especially the photo...

Anonymous said...

Aw, the sisterly love is adorable! It was such a great Thanksgiving with you, thank you so much! What a dear friend and "sister" you are