Monday, November 17, 2008
DD 40, It Takes a Village
Friends like Kim and Larry true jems!! We've known them four years and in that time they have become family to us. We have shared so many amazing memories with them both here in Virginia and in Germany. Jeff and I are so thankful to have friends that are always there for us and love our girls like their own.
Here are a few pictures of our evening spent with "Kimmie and Larr-y". In true fashion, they walked in the door and went straight to work helping me. Kim cooked dinner and Larry played with the girls and Kastor. After dinner they cleaned up and helped with bedtime. After the girls were tucked in bed, Larry knocked off lots of "Honey Do" projects that had been piling up the last six weeks. Larry even clipped Kastor's nail, which is a huge under taking.
So, I just wanted to say, THANK YOU SO MUCH Kim and Larry! Your help and support mean the world to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
LOVE the picture of Emma looking up at Kim, too precious!!! (I see a framed Christmas present in the near future with that shot, ha)
How fun and wonderful that you could move to a place where you already are so connected with such GREAT people...I'm just a BIT jealous ;) wink, wink
I'd say you should take Kim and Larry with you on your next assignment :)
Way to go with the nails, Larry..
Take it from me... it's not an easy undertaking to get Kastor to cooperate. I had Lee trying to hold him practically sitting on him one time when I was doing the clipping and even that didn't work out so well. Kudos to you!!!
What beautiful pictures of Kim and Larry with the girls. I love them. Kim and Larry you guys are going to be such wonderful parents. You are such wonderful people and friens and we miss ALL of you.
Love this---it does take a village--even when Daddy is around! You are doing an amazing job--Talk to you soon!
Love,
C
Post a Comment